NEW Year, NEW Quarter 4 Updates!
Cheers to the new year and new updates for Envision Cloud! Our team has been hard at work during Quarter 4 of 2019 to get you started in 2020 with exciting new features and software enhancements.
This update, we focused on ways to make it easier to visualize your day, empower your staff, build you online reputation, and track your success. Keep reading to learn more about what’s been added and updated in your Calendar, Client files, Reports, Security Profiles, and more.
You can now add an employee profile picture for online booking AND the calendar schedule. Go to your Employee List and add your Employees profile pictures to customize your calendar.
- Added ability to view select multiple employees or departments for fast and easy appointment scheduling.
- Added "Education" Work Type to the Work Schedule
Trying to re-create that color from soooo long ago? Now you can easily find the formula you're looking for with new search fields in the formula list. Or, click on the column description to sort the list.
- Two New Print Buttons! Print Client Formulas Directly From the Formulas List and Edit Screen
- Upgraded Performance Monitor board with Quick Statistics Menu, Multiple Date Options for Performance Measuring, and Ability to Create Multiple Performance Plans for Specific Employees
- Added Security Profile to restrict editing/deleting blocked times on the schedule.
- Allow access to the mobile app and disregard IP restrictions
- Allow users to remain logged in, or automatically log off after 20 minutes
- New Calendar Icon to Indicate if Clients Hasn't Completed All Forms Sent via UMR
MedSpa - Update My Records
- New Import Fields