Enrolling in The Apple Developer Program
With the recent revisions in Apple's app release guidelines, there are a new set of requirements that must be met before your MyDash app can be published to the App Store. These requirements are issued directly by Apple and apply to all businesses and developers who wish to operate on the App Store - including your business and Ennoview. Because of these charges, Ennoview can no longer publish the MyDash app on your behalf, and you will need to enroll in the Apple Developer Program and invite us as an "admin" to your developer account.
If this is the first time you've read this information, please click here to read the complete requirements list.
The requirements include:
1. Set up a business website
2. Set up a business email address
3. Register your business as a legal entity
4. Find your D-U-N-S® number
5. Create an Apple ID for your business
If you've completed each of those requirements, then you're ready to enroll in the Apple Developer program. After enrollment, Ennoview will take over the process of managing your MyDash app and no further input will be necessary on your part. You can even ignore any email rejections or notices you receive from Apple since Ennoview will handle these.'
Apple Developer Program enrollment
Go to the Apple Developer Program Website to start the enrollment process and follow the steps below:
1. Click Start Your Enrollment at the bottom of the screen.
2. Enter your Apple ID, then click Sign In.
- Read and agree to the Apple Developer Agreement. Click Submit.
- Select Join the Apple Developer Program on the Welcome page, then click Enroll on the next page.
- On the next screen, select Company/Organization in the Entity Type drop-down menu, and click Continue.
- It is important to note that Ennoview will only be able to work with the Company/Organization entity type. Do not select another type.
- Confirm that you have the authority to sign legal agreements on behalf of your organization.
- I am the owner/founder and have the authority to bind my organization to legal agreements: Apple will call the phone number you provide in the "Headquarters Phone Number" field in Step 7 to verify enrollment.
Enter your work email address.
- My organization has given me the authority to bind it to legal agreements: Apple will call a senior employee at your organization to verify enrollment.
Enter the employee's contact information in the "Verification Contact" section.
- In the Organization Information section, enter the following information:
- Legal Entity Name: Your company name, including the entity type (Inc., Corp., LLC, Ltd. Co., etc.). This name will publicly appear in the iTunes Store alongside your app.
- D-U-N-S® Number: Your business's unique nine-digit Data Universal Number System number.
- Website: Your company website address/URL.
- Headquarters Phone Number: The phone number where Apple can reach you to verify your enrollment.
- Tax ID/National ID: Your business's Tax ID. This is optional.
- Click Continue.
- Verify your enrollment details on the next screen. If everything is correct, click Submit.
What happens next
Usually within two weeks, Apple will call the number you provided to verify your enrollment. Please make sure to notify the person who will answer the call. You'll then receive a confirmation email at your Apple ID email address with an enclosed link that you must use to confirm and pay for your developer membership.
Once your membership is approved and paid for, you'll need to add Ennoview to your developer account in order to grant us publishing access.