Let's take a look:
1. Added Discount column to the Line item grind in the Sales Register.
2. Added Total Discount value to the ticket total summary display in the Sales Register.
If you add discounts to line items or a ticket, you’ll now see the Total Discount at the bottom of the screen. With this, employees are able to see the discount added. This is another way to ensure you added the appropriate discount.
3. Added Ticket # and date to the sales register when recalling a ticket.
4. VAT (Value Added Tax) totals now display the taxable amount and the tax total on receipts.
5. Added ability to quickly recall on hold tickets when receiving a ticket on hold notice.
6. Added option to not charge Service Fees on tickets that only contain retail items.
If a client purchases retail only, you can avoid charging a Service Fee on these tickets. Simply go to Company Settings > POS Options > Disable Service Fee on Retail Only Tickets. This will avoid any confusion or incorrect charges when a service is not purchased.
7 & 8. Added Expiration Dates to Gift Cards.
9. QuickBooks integration now splits General Sales into Retail, Service, Other, and Membership Sales. Each Category can be mapped to different QuickBooks accounts. (Requires QuickBooks integration add-on and a QuickBooks Online account.)
Separate your service, retail, memberships, and other sales for better tracking and accounting purposes. Your accountant (hey, maybe that's you 😉) is going to be very happy with more accurate tracking and improved categorization.
10. Client, Employee, Retail, Service, Package and Other Items list screens now hide inactive records by default.
11. Added a "Purchasing Email" field to company settings.
If you use a separate email account for inventory/vendor communications, you can now enter that email address in the Purchasing Email field.
12. Added Physical Count Worksheet report.
The Physical Count Worksheet is a printable version of the Physical Count screen. Your inventory team can now print your Physical Count and use the sheet to count and confirm your inventory. Print this sheet out and start counting!
13. Custom SOAP fields can now be toggled as Active/Inactive. (available in the MedSpa edition)
14. Added SOAP Field Groups. SOAP Field Groups can be used to filter Custom SOAP fields when editing treatment records. (available in the MedSpa edition)
18. Added option to unsubscribe clients from SMS marketing.
If a client asks to be removed from your SMS text marketing messages, you can easily do so in their client profile. And as always, clients can unsubscribe themselves by replying "STOP" to any marketing message sent to them.
19. Added a default SMS Text message to the waitlist message. You can customize this message in company settings. (Requires paid SMS enhancement)
You no longer have to type a new message when you want to text a client from the waitlist. We've added a default message for you! But you're not stuck with a generic message. Get creative and customize your message to fit your style. Go to Company Settings > Calendar Options to create your own text message to send to waiting list clients.
20. Added client's contact information to the Wait List search window.
21. Added automated billing failure notification option to memberships.
21. Reports will no longer open in a separate browser tab or window.
We uNo more pop-ups or separate tabs. Pull all your reports from inside the current Cloud browser tab. This will make it easier when viewing reports on your phone, and prevents pop-up blockers from hiding your reports!
22. Updated SendGrid from V2 to V3. Users will now supply an API Key instead of their username and password.
We've upgraded your connection to SendGrid to work with their latest API version. If you have a SendGrid account, we'll now connect using an API key instead of the old username/password.