A great new feature in Envision allows your front desk to notify providers when their clients have been checked in. This option does require that the business have SMS text messaging enabled for marketing messages, and uses the enhanced check-in screen.
To Enable The Enhanced Check-In Screen:
- Hover over the Menu gear in the upper right of your screen.
- Choose Company Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Appointment Options tab.
- Check the box to 'Use enhanced check-in window to verify customer contact information and addons'.
- Select to Save Settings to the upper left.
To Send Notification To Provider:
- Right-click over an appointment.
- Choose to Check In the client from the pop-up menu.
- On the Customer Check In screen, select the button to Notify Service Provider.