Processing With Saved Credit Card Information is available in the Preferred and Ultimate versions of the Envision program. You can upgrade your account on the Account Subscription page.
You have the ability to enter and securely save client credit card information into a Client Profile. Clients can also input their card information to be stored on file during online booking from the Web or the Enhanced Custom Mobile App. The credit card held on file can be used at the Sales Register when purchasing items from your business.
- Click on the Sales Register button on the Tool Bar of Envision.
- At the top of the Sales Register screen, select the client who will be purchasing items.
- Add any items that the client would like to purchase.
- Select the "Card on File" payment type.
5. This will fill in the credit card information from the client's profile to allow usage.
6. From here, you can Add Payment and complete the transaction.