|The Waiting List is available in the Preferred edition of the Envision Cloud program. You can upgrade your account on the Account Subscription page.|
The Waiting List is a feature that allows the clients who want an appointment to be tracked and booked easily when an opening becomes available. The request will be entered for a specific date range, with a specific employee, and for a specific service.
This screen can be reached by clicking on the "Waiting List" option to the left of the calendar screen, or by right-clicking over a blank space on the appointment calendar.
Adding Clients to The Waiting List
- Select the Add New Button
- Enter the beginning date that the client would like an appointment
- Enter the last date that the client would like an appointment
- Select the client.
- Select the requested employee.
- Choose the requested service.
- Enter any notes. This step is optional.
- Select to Save.
Openings Available Alert
When openings become available on the calendar, a small pop-up will show in the upper right when saving an action on the appointment calendar screen.
Searching for Openings From the Waiting List
- Open the Waiting List
- Change days using the drop-down calendar at the top of the window
- Select Refresh
- If a client request is red, there is an available opening for the requested appointment
- Click over the requested appointment in red. This is the appointment that can be booked.
- Select the Search button.
- Choose from the available times by clicking once to select.
- Select to Book Now
- Choose to Book Appointment
Any notes from the waiting list will transfer to the newly-booked appointment.