- Hover over Schedule on the Menu Bar.
- Click Appointments to open the Appointment Calendar.
- Locate the day you wish to book by using the small calendar to the left of the appointment screen.
- Double-click the time slot under the Employee that you wish to book. This will open the booking screen.
- Enter the client's name. If the client is not in your program, select the Add Client button and enter their information.
- Choose the requested service.
- Verify the Resource, Appointment Type and Service Times.
- Enter any Notes for the appointment.
- If you are finished with booking for this client, select to Book Appointment.
Initial time will be filled in with the service booked. For this example, the client has picked a 120 Minute Deep Tissue Massage. So, the initial time is 120.
Process time could be the amount of time needed to get ready for an appointment or letting someone's hair dye set.
Complete time is both the Initial Time + Process Time. These added together are a complete-time. You also might want to add completion time for client review, etc.
Notes - You can add any additional notes in this section.
The history tab will a complete list of a client's service and product history at your business. You'll see the date, service, and employee in this section.
The Prepaids section will show available prepaids: the item, how many are used, how many are remaining, the total, and when it expires.
10. If you wish to book another service directly after this one for the same client and employee, select Book & Continue.
If you wish to add services to this appointment with not additional time, select the Extras tab.