|Tasks are available with the Preferred & Ultimate editions of Envision Cloud. To upgrade, please contact our Sales Team at 800.231.9445 or email@example.com.|
Selecting to add a new task or edit an existing task will open a screen similar to the one shown here.
Steps to Add a Task
- Enter a task name, location, start date, and due date.
- Select "Alert On Login/Clockin" if you want the employee to receive a popup when they log into or clock in on Envision Cloud. The pop-up will look similar to the one shown below.
- Select the task status.
- Select the category you wish to assign to this task.
- Set the priority level for the task.
- Choose the specific employee, specific employee department, or select 'anyone' to assign the task. If you have Paid SMS and select a specific employee, the employee can be notified of the task via SMS using the "Send SMS" button.
- If a specific client is referenced by the task, select them from the drop-down selection. The client can then be edited from the Task List, if selected.
- Enter any task detail information for the employee who will be performing the task.