The Vendor List is available for you to enter all the vendors that you purchase products from. Creating this list will allow you to specify the vendor that you purchase a certain product from and will also allow you to create a purchase order for the products that need to be purchased from that vendor.
To enter the Vendor List,
- Hover over Inventory in the Tool Bar of Envision Cloud,
- Hover over Inventory Options, and
- Select Vendors from the drop down menu.
- Select to Add a New Vendor.
- Enter a Vendor Id. The Vendor Id is how you will most often refer to a vendor inside of the software. Most often you can just use the vendor's company name or an abbreviated version of the name.
- Enter the full name of the vendor in the company field. This is the name that will display on purchase orders.
- The address and phone fields are standard fields. This information will be printed out on purchase orders.
- Enter the name of the person you most often speak to or correspond with at the vendor company.
- (Optional) The Account Id field is used for your own reference if your vendor assigns you an account number. This prints on purchase orders
- (Optional) Enter notes about the vendor.
- (Optional) Enter any Default PO Terms for this vendor here. This information will populate onto purchase orders created for this vendor.
- (Optional) Enter a Default PO Note to show on all purchase orders for this vendor.