The Manufacturer List is available for you to enter each of the manufacturers of products you sell. This will allow you to specify the manufacturer of the items you enter into your Retail Product list or Purchase Order. You may also sort lists by manufacturer so that items in your retail product lists are easier to locate.
To enter the Manufacturer List,
- Hover over Inventory on the menu bar of Envision Cloud,
- Hover over Inventory Options, and
- Select Manufacturers from the drop down menu.
- Select to Add a New Manufacturer in the option box to the left side of the screen.
- Enter the Manufacturer ID. This is how you will most often refer to a manufacturer inside of the software. Most often you can just use the manufacturer's company name or an abbreviated version of the name.
- Enter the full manufacturer name in the company field.